Category List

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Homemade puppy treats for a hot summer! I live in Texas and it gets well over into the 100's here. To make a tasty and wallet friendly treat, I bought some low sodium chicken broth and filled an ice tray up and let it freeze overnight.

SO true.
SO true.
So THAT'S where cats come from...
So THAT'S where cats come from...
Homemade puppy treats for a hot summer! I live in Texas and it gets well over into the 100's here. To make a tasty and wallet friendly treat, I bought some low sodium chicken broth and filled an ice tray up and let it freeze overnight.
Homemade puppy treats for a hot summer! I live in Texas and it gets well over into the 100's here. To make a tasty and wallet friendly treat, I bought some low sodium chicken broth and filled an ice tray up and let it freeze overnight.
great smiles
great smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment